Wednesday, October 26, 2011

*~A tribute to fallen products~*

"'Coz nothing tastes like Fresca!" This is slogan that will never leave my mind. Years ago, Fresca exitted our market and to be honest, I still have no idea why. All I know is if I could get my hands on a can of Fresca right now, I would! I used to love it! So many products come and go and we often don't hear the cause of their discontinuance... It's kind of frustrating, because just as they bring something onto the market and you start loving it, they remove it. Why why why?! Anyway, so here are some more products I miss... Vanilla Coke (McDonald's used to sell it, that's where I was first introduced to it), Fanta Strawberry, Holy Moly's (yummy chocolate coated rings - I think it was a Cadbury's product), and then lastly, when we were kids, they used to sell these small packets of 'fizzy-like' sweeties. They were about the size of a skittle, but flat. You could buy mixed-flavoured packets (fruity) or one-flavour packets. My favourite was the cream soda flavour... I have no idea what these sweeties were called but I sure crave them a lot and wish they'd bring them back onto the market :( Maybe one day! I'll make it a goal to find the name and try bring them back onto our shelves :)




No comments:

Post a Comment