Saturday, May 28, 2011

*~Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses~*

To me, this is a very confusing statement. However, after much thought, I must agree.

I look to myself for an example. I regard my love for animals as a strength (a personality strength), and therefore I care very deeply for all animals, especially stray or injured ones. This can also be one of my weaknesses, because I may decide to take in many stray animals, because of my love for them. This is definitely a good thing, but on the other hand, it may result in me taking in an excess amount of animals (one day when I have my own house), and more than my house can handle.


Storm - a friend's very 'small' Great Dane who I love very much :))

That is why I believe in making this weakness an opportunity.  I'll do this by investing in a large piece of land one day and building a home for all unloved and unwanted animals. I will then be able to give them the lives and love they deserve. I believe that we can turn our weaknesses, which stem from our strengths, into opportunities! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment